Enjoy the benefits of true luxury in the comfort of your own home. The Alberta SE Hot Tub is packed with high-end features such as Bluetooth Audio, LED mood lighting, 4 waterfalls, and aromatherapy.
It is equipped with two 5 horsepower, 2 speed pumps that accommodate 4 different speed control configurations.
Four air control valves help to ensure that everyone sitting in the hot tub is satisfied with their jet pressure, while 57 adjustable hydrotherapy jets allow for total massage customization.
This is the ideal tub for family use, with enough space to comfortably seat 6 people while two captain’s chairs and a lounger help to ensure everyone will get the pampering they deserve. Our 9-step water purification system incorporates Ozone sanitization and 100 square feet of Microban® SilverStream filtration to help ensure crystal clear water.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great service, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. Our spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa, and the knowledge that you’re supporting a Canadian company. We use genuine North American made components, including Waterway, Balboa, and Lucite Acrylic.
- Digital Balboa controls to adjust the temperature and economy settings
- Features multi-coloured LED mood lighting, cascading waterfall, ozone water purification system, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Equipped with Bluetooth audio and two speakers
- Ergonomically designed seating
- Two 5HP 2SP pumps, and four air control valves
- Includes a 5″/3″ hard top cover, 2 X 50 sq ft Microban Glacier filter, steps, and curbside delivery
- All 57 interchangeable Hurricane jets can be customized to adjust individual pressure
- Filter: 2 x 50 sq ft Microban® Silver Ion Glacier filters
- Ozone water purification system along with 50 sq ft filtration ensures crystal clear water
- Insulation includes high-density closed cell foam that surrounds the shell, and an infrared-lined insulated cabinet that traps the heat inside the spa -Made for Canadian winters!