The Canadian Spa Company Calgary Plug & Play spa fits in almost any location. This roomy but compact spa is packed with all the features of a full-sized spa and easily accommodates 4 adults.
It features 24 adjustable stainless steel hydrotherapy jets and is energy-efficient and easy to install – just plug it into an outlet and start relaxing right away! The Calgary uses 50 sq ft of filtration along with a built in ozone generator to keep your water crystal clear without hassle. The multi-coloured perimeter LED lighting, aromatherapy canister, and a cascading backlit waterfall provides you with the perfect way to truly unwind after a long day.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great value, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. Our spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa, and the knowledge that you’re supporting a Canadian company. Our spas use genuine North American made components, including Waterway pumps, Balboa pumps, and Lucite Acrylic.
- The latest digital controls from Balboa
- Plug & Play – no electrician required!
- perimeter multmulti-colored mood lighting, cascading waterfall, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Ozone water purification system along with Glacier filtration ensures a crystal clear water
- Air venturi valves to vary the water jet pressure
- Plugs into a normal household socket
- 50ft² Microban Silver Ion Glacier filters
- UV ozone water purification system
- Insulated with high-density closed cell foam and an infrared reflecting insulated cabinet –Made for Canadian winters!
- Plugs directly into a standard 13 A household outlet – no electrician required!
- Includes 5″/3″ hardtop cover, filters, and curbside delivery