Finally – a spa that’s easy and affordable to own! The Okanagan spa is sure to blow you away with its 10 well positioned jets, and deep seating for four. The two-speed pump allows you to turn jets on low or high, while you relax to the soothing sounds of the moving water. The factory installed ozone water care system keeps your spa water clear and reduces the amount of chemicals needed.
With plug & play technology, owning the Okanagan couldn’t be any easier:
- Fill the spa with a garden hose
- Plug it into any nearby outlet
- Once the water reaches the desired temperature, you’re ready to start enjoying your new spa.
- Electrical: 13A
- Weight: 190kg
- Water Capacity: 600 L
- Size: D160 x H73cm
- Seat Count: 4
- Jet Count: 10
- Pump: 2 Speed 2 HP
- Heater: 2 kW
- Included: hardtop cover, 50 sq ft Microban Glacier filters
- Dimensions: 160 x 160 x 73cm
- Jet Count: 10 jets with stainless steel trim
- Jet Pump: 2HP 2-speed
- Water Capacity: 700L
- Weight: 190kg
- Cabinet: Made of durable, maintenance free brown composite
- Colour: White
- Heater: 2kW (230V) stainless steel
- Electrical: 13amp plugs into a standard outdoor outlet or hardwired conversion (licensed electrician can supply the RCD, conduit and wires to convert)
- Filter: 50 sq. ft. anti-bacterial filtration with customised programming for optimised filtration cycles
- Heavy duty insulation for maximum efficiency and long-term heat retention
- Ozone Water Care System helps to keep water crystal clear while reducing the amount of chlorine needed
- 8ft RCD power cord.
Frequently Asked Questions
What comes with the spa? What else is needed?
The Okanagan comes with a hard top insulating cover and installed filter. The Okanagan does not come with steps, chemicals or furniture seen in some of the photos. There are several chemical and step options available to purchase.
What does an Ozone Water Care System do?
An Ozone Water Care System operates with an Ozonator unit that produces ozone bubbles that are injected into the spa water. The ozone, through the process of oxidation, removes contaminants such as lotions, detergents and organic waste out of the spa water – improving water quality.
Should the spa be turned off when not in use?
No. Canadian Spas are designed to be left on, at the desired temperature, all the time. The heavy duty insulation and thermal cover will keep the water hot with minimal energy consumption. This means the spa is always on and ready, whenever you are.
What type of foundation is required for the spa?
Your new spa needs a good solid foundation. The area your spa sits on must be able to support the spa, the water in it and those who use it. If the foundation is inadequate, it may shift or settle after the spa is in place, causing stress to the shell or components. Please refer to the spa owner’s manual for additional information.
Do I need any specialty wiring or plumbing?
No. The Okanagan can be plugged into any standard outdoor outlet capable of supply 13amps at the spa (peak draw). No additional wiring or plumbing is required.