The Canadian Spa Company Halifax SE Plug and Play is a perfect addition to a backyard location with its compact frame and high quality features. Enhancing the spa is multi-colour LED mood lighting and a cascading waterfall to create a soothing and relaxing atmosphere. An aromatherapy canister is built into the design to allow for scented beads to ease your tension and stress. This Plug & Play hot tub can be located wherever there is access to a standard 13A socket for effortless installation. Canadian Spa Company tubs incorporate a strenuous water filtration system which includes Ozone water purification and Glacier Microban filtration, ensuring a crystal clear water.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great value, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. Our spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa, and the knowledge that you’re supporting a Canadian company. Our spas use genuine North American made components, including Waterway pumps, Balboa pumps, and Lucite Acrylic.
- Digital Balboa controls to adjust the temperature and economy settings
- Features multi-coloured LED mood lighting, cascading waterfall, ozone water purification system, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Plugs directly into a standard 13 A household outlet – no electrician required!
- Ergonomically designed seating
- Air venturi valves to vary the water jet pressure
- Includes a 5″/3″ hard top cover, 1 X 50 sq ft Microban Glacier filter, and curbside delivery
- Ozone water purification system along with 50 sq ft filtration ensures crystal clear water
- Insulation includes high-density closed cell foam that surrounds the shell, and an infrared-lined insulated cabinet that traps the heat inside the spa -Made for Canadian winters!