Enjoy the luxury of the Canadian Spa Company 20 ft St Lawrence Swim Spa with duel zones for both a hot tub and a swim spa experience. Each side can be controlled independently of the other to allow for different temperatures. The unique jet system in the swim spa provides controllable resistance for swimming and aqua-aerobics. After exercising, relax in the hot tub while adjustable hurricane jets target your back, calves and feet. The built in perimeter LED mood lighting, digital audio system with pop-up speakers, cascading waterfalls and aromatherapy canister make this an excellent tub for entertaining your friends and family.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great value, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. Our spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa, and the knowledge that you’re supporting a Canadian company. Our spas use genuine North American made components, including Waterway, Balboa, and Lucite Acrylic.
This swim spa is two in one: The swim spa can be used for exercise and a jet massage spa for relaxing, all within the privacy of your own home in just a 6 meter area.
- Electrical: 2 x 32amp supplies
- Weight: 2870 lbs (Dry), 18960 lbs (Filled)
- Water Capacity: 8075 L
- Size: 334″ x 90″ x 54″ (610 x 228 x 137 cm)
- Seat Count: 6
- Jet Count: 73
- Pump: 3 x 5 HP, 2 x 5 HP
- Heater: 2 x 3 kW
- Included: 5″/3″ hardtop cover, installed filters and Kerbside delivery
- The latest digital controls from Balboa
- Perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting and digital MP3 audio sound system with pop-up speakers
- Ozone water purification system and 200 sq ft of Microban® filtration ensures crystal clear water
- Complete customization with diverter valves and two waterfalls
- No-float lounger
- Air venturi valves to vary the water jet pressure
- Installed filters
- Insulation includes high-density closed cell foam that surrounds the shell, and an infrared-lined insulated cabinet that traps the heat inside the spa – Made for Canadian winters!
- Includes two-part hardtop cover, Microban® filters, fibreglass tether pole, and curbside delivery – crane required for final installation